I don’t have a choice.
But I’d still choose you.
#this is one of my favorite moments of the entire series #why you ask? i’ll tell you #because from the moment those guards walk into her cell #clarke behaves like a cornered animal #she is literally terrified #she doesn’t think of the consequences and lashes out at them and runs away #because she truly believes that she is going to be killed and it doesnt matter #and no matter how tough and leader like clarke is #throughout the entire series she panics when she is in danger #as a human being would #as an young person in her situation would#shes literally terrified #and then theres abby who holds her when she really shouldnt be #because keep in mind its probably been about a year since abby has been able to hold her child #her child that she thinks is going to die #that she thinks the one time she finally will get to hold her #just for a second#will be the day of her execution #this is literally the moment where we see clarke and abby both at there most vulnerable in the series #when they are showing their absolute truest fears and weaknesses #when clarke is just a scared little girl and her mom is just a mom who would do anything to hold and protect her child #and everything they do from that point forward #builds on this moment (via clarkegriffin)
Getting bad again for no reason after you’ve been so happy for a long time is literally one of the worst feelings ever
- "Wait right there, don’t move!"
- "That’s a good look for you."
- "Could you repeat that?"
- "Hey, have you seen the…? Oh.”
- "Everything’s going to be fine."
- "This isn’t exactly what I had in mind."
- "Are you flirting with me?"
- "Must be a day ending in y."
- "Stop trying to cheer me up!"
- "You want me to do what?”
- "It’s never too late."
- "Please stay."
- "If there’s one thing the world needs more of…"
- "I’ve got one word for you: sing-along!"
- "Are you fucking kidding me?"
- "Can we pretend I didn’t just say that?
- "That is one hell of a mess."
- "There’s something I’ve been meaning to say…"
- "Last time I ask you for a favor!"
- "Come on."
- "I need this."
- ”Don’t make it into a big deal.”
- "You forgot to say the magic word."
- "Where the fuck did that clown come from?"
- "I’ll never unsee that."
- "Can I tell you a secret?"
- "This one’s on me."
- "I’m lost."
- "Give me a hand."
- "I think you missed your calling."
Look out Grounders, the princess’ mother has landed. The 100 season 2 premieres Wednesday, October 22 at 9/8c!